Lombok is an island in the province of West Nusa Tenggara Indonesia. This is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands chain, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.
Lombok Island Destination
- The Gili Islands – three islands off the west coast, are popular among backpackers
- Gili Nanggu – the beauty of a private island off the west coast, close to the ferry port of Lembar. nature conservation and protection of sea turtles. has amazing underwater views.
- Bangsal – a small beach landing site that serves public ferries to the Gili Islands
The sheet – the island’s main commercial port, serves larger passengers who carry vehicle ferries to Bali
- Mount Rinjani – a large active volcano rising above the island and the 3rd highest peak in Indonesia; Mount Rinjani National Park is a very dominant feature on this island
- Sembalun – the village gate area to Mount Rinjani, with views of rice fields, waterfalls and the mountain itself.
- Senaru – another gateway village area to Mount Rinjani, with several large waterfalls and other spectacular natural scenery
- Sekotong – off the beaten path in West Lombok, this area is fast becoming a tourist destination.
Tanjung Aan – an isolated bay that is almost impossible in the southeast which is intended for the development of high-end resorts
- Tetebatu – a village on the south bank of Mount Rinjani National Park with beautiful views
Lombok is an island in West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of ….. Numerous foreign embassies issued Travel Warnings advising of the potential danger of traveling to Indonesia. Subsequently, the 2002 Bali
The Gili Islands in Indonesia are a paradise, just off the coast of Bali and Lombok. This Gili Trawangan travel guide highlights the best!